Monday, February 1, 2010

blessed.

I had no clue.what I needed.
until I saw it. felt it. and now know it.

what I now KNOW that I need...

someone who jumps right into my crazy life and does what he can to support. someone who loves to cook. someone who sees the value in communicating before there is a problem rather than after. someone who sees me and loves me in all of my quirkiness. someone who listens and wants to understand me more. someone who gives as much/MORE than I do. someone who is concerned with people and will put himself on the back burner for the greater good. someone who is thoughtful and tells me his thoughts. someone who loves the Lord and wants to grow continuously in Him. someone who I'm naturally MORE myself with everyday. someone who can't tell if I'm wearing make up or not. someone who laughs constantly and who's smile lights me up inside. someone who TAKES CARE OF ME and has my front. someone who is becoming my best friend 2nd in line to my family. someone who loves my family... {even if they haven't met YET}. someone who will stay up with me prepping for my {Suzy's Closet Sale} and sets up my clothes with more detail and thought than I ever would have. someone who appreciates me - just as i am. someone who is honest and not afraid of the past or the future. someone who knows we're both not perfect and anticipates imperfect times. someone who sends me songs just to let me know he's thinking of me. someone who loves spending time with the people I love. someone who is confident. someone who is strong. someone who carries peoples' burdens. someone who volunteers and steps outside of his box. someone who when he wants something he'll pursue it. someone who shows his concern. someone who I want to partner with through out life. through the ups and downs. someone who I believe in.

I know now what I want. And I AM BLESSED.

there is definitely no reason to settle.
there is {someone}
out there that will be what you need.

if you've already found that someone.
reflect on how blessed you are.

if they haven't shown their face yet.
enjoy your time
be the {someone} you're looking for.

3 comments:

Natalie said...

good words, great post.

Marzel said...

All I can say is WOW! :-)

Traci said...

WOW! =)