Thursday, November 3, 2011

the gift

of being single.

If you would have told me as I was growing up that I would be single at 30
I wouldn't have believed you. 


There's no way. 
"I was meant to be married..." 
I've heard so many times.

If you would have told me that I would be single at 30 and think of it as a gift...
I would have laughed in your face.

I've "wanted to be married since I was 2"

Many people talk about "YOUR 30s" and how they are the best years.
You know yourself.
You haven't "figured life out" and are OK with it... because you realize FINALLY that you'll never have it all figured out.
Your Skin Feels More Comfortable.


I love my 30's so far!
There was a switch that has gone off
I don't worry much anymore
I have lived enough to know that:

no matter what I face I will get through
that life is what I put into it
I have big girl panties and they are good to wear - not just talk about
I will always LOVE with all that I am - I can't turn that switch off
I appreciate relationships and need them - all sorts of them
I want to KNOW people and invest all that I can.

I've always believed that I wasn't made to be single.
So I would search or go with what was in front of me - instead of being content. 
But right now being single is a gift. 

I am enjoying the gift. 


There is something about looking at yourself.
Seeing the things that you can't change. 
{who you are - no matter what - your core}
and the things that can and should be improved.

I am thankful for the gift 
{FOR NOW...}

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Enactment involved with duties Microsoft Project 2010 plus control over deliverables when it comes to assignment climates is extremely influenced by the partnership with every endpoint (customer). Many firms are challenged by way of going out cutting edge products, methods or just mingling kept up to date techniques to improve bottom-line consequences, only to find out individuals didnt realize and / or dissmissed off to educate yourself about methods to engage in modifications. Project-based areas implementing Mission Device for example acknowledge Microsoft Project 2010 download customer ownership conflicts that contain concluded in system deficiencies. SharePoint Hosting server seems to have countered which often task with allow for prospects much more versatility from saying and additionally faster re-homing. Now while using the Ribbon, the particular push will continue that will adapt to the top end Project 2010 download user and let sooner ownership triggering better consequences. Project 2010