Friday, October 21, 2011

Day 27: of {30 til 30}

"HAPPY Birth-ANNIVERSARY!"


Makien and Hannah were waiting for me in the hallway at TLC at the end of my shift today.

They both jumped up and yelled, "Happy Birthday."
                                    "Happy Anniversary!"

It was adorable!  
Doesn't matter what it is... it's HAPPY and said with every once of excitement they had!


 I got to be involved in another FIRST...

Mik & Hannah's FIRST mani!

HOW SWEET IS THAT??
We've decided {well the girls suggested}
that we should do this more, "and next time... we should get pedis too"
I'm in. On each of their "birth-anniversaries" the 3 of us will go.

They are so sweet!  They are family too!
I've known both of them since they were born.

Morning and good bye hugs everyday are so precious to me!  

Thank you girls for such a great time!  
LOVE YOU!!









No comments: