Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Being a lia sophia Advisor

"Is like Christmas... Only about 1,000 times better. You don't have to say 'THANK YOU' and you ALWAYS get what you want"

Liz LaLonde - newest lia sophia Advisor - on the Wigstadt Team

I LOVE IT!! That is going to be my new tag line! It makes me crack up every time I think about it. It's perfect! She's perfectly right - why haven't I thought of that? She hasn't had her first show yet... and I've been selling for a year and a half. I love it! She's going to do awesome!

We'll build a team in GA!

Liz - I'm so excited for you! It's a New Beginning! I think it will help to look back and see that there are many positive changes coming! I love you!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

I love when the new stuff comes. I would love to see it all. Will you have it out at the next meeting?

Ali said...

Yea for new jewels :)