Monday, July 21, 2008

Law of Attraction

I've been thinking a lot about this lately. You become what you think about. The power of thought is so much greater than I've ever given it credit!

I've experienced this a bit in my careers... all of them. Wherever my mind is... my life follows.

When I think I CAN'T do something... I can't. When I think I can - it usually happens. It's a little crazy the "pep talks" that I have to give myself in the morning - but they work. If I have a big meeting or sales call or party - I've gotta pump myself up for it. There's an anxiety that comes - but once I get my mind in the right place... it's a motivator instead of a deterant.

There is SO MUCH to taking CONTROL of your thoughts. Your life will go where your thoughts lead you.

I heard Chuck Swindall the other day on the radio talking about how "we all have what we need inside of us... When we have a relationship with God we have access to everything HE does." That was freeing to hear... that I don't have to STRIVE to be something else - I just have to "put into gear" what is already in me.

I don't think we can always be in a good place in our thought life - but I see the difference when I'm there.

So what are you attracting?

No comments: