Sunday, February 15, 2009

love letter

I love you because of who you are - not because of what you do.

I love you because your character is strong and you fight for people who can't or won't fight for themselves.

I love you because you look for the best in all things.

I love you because you are beautiful on the inside and out.

I love you because you have a soft and teachable heart.

I love you because you are eager to learn and share with the people what you've learned.

I love you because you are kind.

I love you because you go out of your way for others' good.

I love you because you are quirky.

I love you more as you learn to love yourself more.

I love you because you are strong.

I love you because you are weak and not afraid to ask for help.

I love you because you have faith like a child - anything is possible!

I love you because you're not afraid to dream.

I love you because you see people for who they are.

I love you because you are not afraid to love and give everything.

I love you because you are empathetic - you feel FOR people.

I love you because you LEARN from your life experiences and grow.

I love you because you have an adventurous spirit.

I love you because you love people - with out reservation.

I love you for your desire to add to someones' life each day.

I love you because you love to entertain.

I love the person you have BECOME. You understand that your past doesn't determine your future. You can be the change you want to see in the world. You can and do impact people's lives.

I love you because you accept that wholeheartedly.

I LOVE YOU... just because.

Have I told you I love you lately? Cause I do.

No comments: