Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Favorite Things This Season

Real or Fake Tree: Fake - with a evergreen smelling candle

Hardest Person to buy for: someone who has everything and {needs nothing}

Mail or Email Christmas Cards: MAIL - last year was the first year I've done my own! I'm excited for this years

Favorite Christmas Movie or Show: White Christmas... mmmm love it!

Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate: Hot Chocolate - especially after putting up Christmas lights :D

When do you start shopping for Christmas: THINKING about Christmas presents - October/November... shopping for them - Christmas Eve

Clear Christmas light or colored: White - I LOVE white lights! They are so elegant and welcoming

Favorite Hymn: OH HOLY NIGHT - {He appeared and the Soul Felt It's Worth}


Most vivid memory of Christmas: SO MANY awesome memories - every year - going to Christmas Eve service with my family - coming home for dinner - wrapping presents - putting them under the tree - having communion with fam - talk about the year - opening presents - youngest to oldest - play {Peanuts} going to bed in the wee hours of the morning - sleeping in Christmas morn - hanging with fam - oooh and watching the {Yule Log}

Best Holiday Treat: Crushed up Candy Canes mixed with Almond Bark and cooled... SO GOOD! AND Pepermint Pie - the only kind of pie I like.

Favorite CD or Artists: Mariah Carey is a classic - have to pull it out every year

Must Haves: Family. Thankfulness. Time together.

Star or Angel on the top of the tree: Star - so pretty.

Quirk that most people wouldn't know: I LOVE wrapping presents! It's so relaxing to me - I don't write names on the presents - so people can't shake them and try and figure out what they are - I just remember who's is who's because of how they're wrapped.

What's on your wish list this year: Seeing my Brother. I've got more than I need - I just want to give back.

Tis the Season to love and give! Hope you have a Blessed and Merry Christmas and Amazing New Year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am learning to play O Holy Night on the piano, and I have to agree, it is my favorite Christmas song.
"A thrill of hope, a weary world rejoices. For yonder breaks, a new glorious morn. Fall on your knees"