Wednesday, December 30, 2009

what 2009 has taught me



January
knowing what you want in life is a good thing
so is being single

February

I have the best sister
traveled to new territory and the land down under together

March
good advice
my heart is on the top shelf the furthest corner back in a closet - it's not mine to give - someone will need to pursue God for access to it

April

the proof of the desire is in the pursuit
we pursue what we want - on any level - what am I pursuing

May

a legacy well lived
excited to give 150%

June
missing the loves of my life... {my friends' kids & my God Kids}
saying goodbye for a while is tough - but was an adventure

July

Not afraid anymore!
faced fear head on: bridges, bats, being alone, etc. I climbed the Sydney Harbour Bridge!

August
I am changed. so good to have my bro home for a bit
once you experience an adventure of faith you'll never go back

September

I don't fit into many boxes
missing my future husband and kids and the box I'll someday fit into. While enjoying being single.

October

my Favorite month.
feel like I'm being prepped for something

November
so Thankful.
amazing family {blood & extended}

December

catching a glimpse of "my worth"
enjoying {HEALTH} and New Beginnings!

2 comments:

Traci said...

well put!!! Love the 2009 recap...hmmmmmm...you may have just inspired me! =)

Unknown said...

I think you inspired me too! Love the recap!