Thursday, December 24, 2009

{something beautiful} MERRY CHRISTMAS

I love this time of the year.

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

Snow on the trees.
Smiles on beautiful faces.
Ugly Christmas Sweater parties.
Volunteering time.
The JOY in our hearts.
Dad's singing at Christmas Eve service.
Mom trying to stay awake.
Giggles exchanged between siblings {minus one this year}
Being together in spirit no matter how far the distance.
Sweet glances from across the room.
So much laughter and good times around the Peanuts table.
The Eule Log! {spelling}
Waking up late on Christmas morning.
Comfort of tradition and Love.

The most beautiful thing that I have known THIS Christmas is: How much my savior loves ME.

That has been so personally beautiful this year.
The way that He has touched my life. Changed my life. How He has made me whole. To know that He came. He lived. He died for me. He knew me... before creation. He did it all for ME.

I'm so thankful that we can ALL say that. We can all KNOW that. The PERSONAL love of Jesus Christ. We don't just celebrate a baby born. We don't just give presents in His honor. But this year I was whispered a beautiful LOVE STORY... My heart is moved when I think of my savior and the BEAUTY of Christmas. I pray that your Christmas is filled with the beautiful things in your life!

Merry Christmas!

No comments: