Tuesday, June 17, 2008

is Sprinting bad for you?

there's a season for everything.

I've never been a runner... I want to will myself to enjoy running. But bottom line is... I am a wuss! Maybe someday I will run.

I'd like to sprint right now. But should probably train slowly. I have never been great with discipline and training - but I think it's time to start.

I've heard from runners that the training you put in before the race is crutial to how you complete it. So while training may seem long - it prepairs you. So though I want to sprint. I'll start to walk, jog and then run. I want to put the work in to get the best results. Who knows maybe someday I'll run a marathon??

First I've got to start with a BLOCK!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there are websites that will give you a training guide to run a marathon, even if you are a beginner...check this out! http://www.marathonrookie.com/marathon-training-programs.html
Good luck!

Ali said...

Suzy.......walking is actually a lot healthier for you than running ;)