Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Krista - Africa - Australia

Living with my sister has been such a joy! We've been close for the majority of our lives - really only fighting over clothes, shoes and when we are PMSing. If we get into it... all that we have to do is apologize (one of us) and hug and then the other apologizes and everything is fine. We're pretty easy to please.

Krista is in Africa right now - on a Safari. She was there building a school room for orphans - through the Watoto Ministry. We went to Africa a few years back with my dad. It was one of the best weeks of my life - it's amazing to be able to give and know that what you did will make a difference in a few people's lives. When we were there we built a home for 8 orphans. Krista has been back twice now and was able to see the home we built. I feel so blessed to have been a part of it. And having the chance to almost DIE in the Nile river... if you want to know I'll tell you the story. To see more information about the Watoto Ministries visit: www.watoto.com

I am excited for Krista. She is planning on moving to Australia to work there (for an undetermined amount of time)... she's got to go... so I can visit! I'm really proud of who she is! She is one of my best friends! Can't wait till she gets home!

(Joel your post will be coming soon!) love you both! SO glad you're in my life and that I get to call you family!

No comments: