Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SO there's THAT

Stacy London... wow!

We were at our lia sophia reach conference this week. It was AMAZING. I was ALMOST on stage - one qualified recruit away from meeting Tory Kiam - the owner of the company... Next Year - it will happen!

"Shut Up" Stacy London was great. LOVE HER! I learned a lot this week and was really refreshed to hear stories of how lia sophia has impacted thousands of women's lives around the country. It amazes the things that have been accomplished - because of the opportunity.

I met so many wonderful women this weekend! Hopefully lasting relationships will be built through the weekend! Many women have found "a family" in lia sophia and feel like we are able to make a difference in other women's lives.

With lia sophia we have got an amazing product to sell and company that backs it's advisors up 100% - but we are not about the jewelry first. It is a company that is thrilled to be able to make OUR dreams come true.

Whether it's a stay at home mom looking at bringing in some supplemental income. Or a 26 year old who has gotten "under it" in debt - because of stupidity. Or it's just someone who loves being with people, having a great time and likes the jewelry. lia sophia provides a tool that we can all have financial freedom and the freedom of time (eventually) to do what we want and be what we want. I have learned so much about myself through owning my own business. I have been able to see the areas I need work in and the areas that I excel at. The success of my business SOLELY relies on ONE PERSON... me. I will be made or broken through it. I'm excited to be continuously broken and made. I can't wait to see what the future holds... for myself, customers and my team!

2008 looks really great! (cliche... but true!)

www.liasophia.com/suzyjewels

No comments: