Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Just saw the cutest commercial ever!

picture this.

Landon Pigg singing, "I think that possibly maybe I'm falling for you" ... A couple that is apart from each other - so the guy sends a picture message of himself in front of the Eiffel tower in Paris, then a picture in front of Big Ben in London.

Each time the girlfriend is treasuring the pictures he's sent.

The girl is sitting by a lake and the sun is almost setting - she picks up her phone and sees a picture he's sent. She looks a little confused because the picture is of her in front of the lake. She looks up and he's walking to her...

such an awesome commercial!!

I've always been a sucker for sappy "love stuff" but am NOW especially a sucker for sappy love(like) stuff sent through technology!

If you haven't seen the commercial - watch for it. I love it!

1 comment:

Ali said...

I love that commercial too!