Friday, April 3, 2009

Taking Care of Myself

turns out - it's a good thing.

Pampering yourself is a MUST at times.

This week I've had:
a massage (an hour and a half) woo hoo
saw my chiropractor
continued cleaning out my closet

Taking care of myself - doesn't just mean the fun things... but the necessary things also.

I've learned a lot about myself while cleaning out the closet. Seeing the things that I don't want to see about myself. Acknowledge my short comings. Mostly my spending habits.

I've seen that I've thought of "my debt" like a friend. It has been comfort - and I haven't TRULY believed that I would live with out it. Acknowledging HOW I've viewed something and that it's not a healthy view is the beginning of change. Even writing "MY DEBT" bugs me. I have to own it - because I have made it. But it's not MINE anymore - I WILL get rid of it!

I feel like I had a mini break through today. I need to TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. By seeing things for what they are! Taking time for myself is a GOOD THING and a must.

No comments: