Saturday, April 25, 2009

like a WARM BLANKET

We just took a trip to Wilmar to hear the Hillsong London P&W band. It was an awesome time!

I had invited a few friends to go with me - one friend asked what the night would be like. I told her that, "It's like being wrapped up in a warm blanket, where you feel like you and God are the only ones in the room."

She said, "I really could use a warm blanket right now."

The night was amazing! We had a great road trip out there and were both so thankful for the time we had there!

A great description of

"Praise" is when you speak "well/highly of a person - so they feel welcome to join you".

"Worship" is a "motion of intimacy - as in when you move in for a kiss". It is the action of moving close, wanting intimacy.

What a sweet description of the relationship that we can have with God. The intimacy that we can have with him. He wants to be where we are - but will come when invited. I love it!

Everyone needs a warm blanket!!

No comments: