Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Missing Marley

I knew that saying good-bye was going to be hard. But I didn't know how hard it actually would be...

Marley has completely stolen my heart and become such an important part of my life!

The week before I left she was so lovey and snuggly! We had time together that we normally don't have... It was precious!

The day I was leaving as I walked upstairs she heard me open the door and came running across the kitchen with her arms spread so wide... It was the most adorable thing!! I think kids may have a sixth sense... She stayed by my side and walked to the door waving goodbye until we drove off.

I knew that saying goodbye for a month would be hard.... She'll be SO big when I get back. I don't have any neices or nephews yet... She's as close as it gets! They are definitely family. Love them and will miss them!

No comments: