Monday, August 3, 2009

... It's been a while ...

I just came back from an amazing trip to Australia.

I haven't had consistent internet in about a month and a half. Now it's back to reality! My time in AU was so great! Filled with just about everything that you can imagine. (the stories and blogs will be coming).

It's good to be back! I just spent the weekend with my fam! Laughing, eating, playing cards and doing a lot of nothing... except being together. It's so good to just be in the same room together! We don't get that too often only about twice a year... but those times are the BEST times!!

Love them. So much.

More to come soon. (sorry if it's a lot all at once - there's so much in me to write about). Hope you enjoy! It's been a while

1 comment:

Natalie said...

looking forward to reading more :)