Thursday, August 20, 2009

time well spent down under: Face Time

I love how the right people come into our lives at the right time! I also love that we can't know the impact they will have on our lives in the long run - but we can be thankful for today and acknowledge what they mean to us today. Face time with friends in Australia was amazing. I learned things about myself that I didn't know I needed to learn. I saw new things in myself that I haven't seen before.

It was

So much fun.
So much music.
So much laughter.
So many mates.
So many prayers.
So little sleep.
So much uneaten food.
So many chocolate covered strawberries.
So much confusion (interpretation please).
So much family.
So much comfort.
So little internet.
So many "lemon-lime bitters"
So little dancing (cause I can't dance!)
So many "hot drinks"
So many smiles.
So many taxis.
So much snoring. (haha!)
So many trains.
So many Church Services.
So many cards.
So many conversations.

It was nice going through everything face to face.

I don't know if A PERSON can change your life. But I know my life has been changed because you've been in it! No matter what life brings.

I've grown. I continue to grow. It was everything I needed and more.

No comments: