Sunday, November 29, 2009

{Sisters}

sisters. there were never such devoted sisters.

I have always loved my sister more than I can say {and my brother}

as I get older I'm seeing the value of {SISTERHOOD} more and more just about everyday! There is something that we're able to offer each other that no one else can!

I am the BIG SIS in our family. I love it. I've always wanted a BIG SIS in my life. I've had older friends come and go that I've looked up to. They come. and then They go. The last year and a half has been an amazing time for me - getting to have an older sister. Someone who is a bit further along the road than I am. Has a bit more experience. Someone who calls me out and holds me accountable to the things that I say I want to do.

It has been an awesome addition to my life. Getting to be the little sis.

I am blessed by all the women in my life. Both blood related and family through life!

No comments: