Wednesday, January 6, 2010

{Counting to 100}

by Matt Wertz.

Have you heard of him? Most people haven't. I fell in love with his music about 7 years ago or so. Sometimes things are just better said through a song. Here are a few lines that I LOVE from this song...

{You go hide. I'll come seek. Maybe someday in the middle we just might meet. I'll be counting to 100 and I promise I won't peek. So you go hide. I'll come seek.}

Since I first heard the song ... and really Every time I hear this song I think, "I want someone to think this of me." I want him to find me. to seek ME.

A week ago I had an amazing meal with an amazing person. He put together a CD with songs that reminded him of me. {totally how I communicate - someone has always said it better than I can... SOMEWHERE}

THIS WAS THE 2nd SONG ON THE CD.
I was seriously floored.
I don't know the last time I smiled that big... I couldn't believe that he knew Matt Wertz.

And he found MY song.

1 comment:

Marzel said...

He was probably also surprised that you knew who Matt Wertz was too ;-) He probably was also looking for the perfect/right person to share that song with...