Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I see my future in His eyes

I have never known this before. To look at someone and be able to see not specifically my future and what it holds... but that no matter what it holds I see the desire to do it together. to partner through out life.

His eyes mirroring my future blows me away.

the Lord knows His plans for me.

Plans to prosper. To give Hope of a Future. They are plans to Build Up not to tear down. Plans to bring Beauty for ashes. Strength for fear. Gladness for mourning. Peace for despair. Plans to Believe and Draw out the best of any/all situations. To lead when there is no leader. To speak words of life. To bring Justice and Mercy. To Cry with brokenhearted. To Give where there is need. To Love where there is hate. To bring Sight where people are blind. To give a Voice to the unheard. To Give My Life.

I see my future in HIS eyes
thank you that your word is true.

No comments: