Monday, April 19, 2010

iLOVE surprises

{as long as I'm dressed for the occasion ... or there are clothes provided to be dressed for the occasion}

at the end of service yesterday I had a note past to me asking:

"Do you have plans today?"
{I don't anymore... I had a photo shoot reschedule}
"Would you like to go on a date with me?"
{I would LOVE to go on a date with you}
"Can I pick you up from your house after church?"
{Absolutely}

I had the HUGEST smile on my face. all day long.




Annie's 
Burgers and Malts
for lunch
It was SO NICE to sit out in the sun.  
Though the bees and birds didn't leave us alone 
dealing with them was worth the time in the sun!


then off to...

   the Sculpture Garden


time together. just relaxing.


have I mentioned how much iLOVE surprises?
it was an awesome sunny day.
with an amazing man.

Love you.

1 comment:

Marzel said...

I am happy you loved our date yesterday! I had a blast!