Friday, January 21, 2011

{7 days}

in the hospital.

i was there.  not by choice.
but he chose to stay by my side.

he chose to stroke my hair and pray over me as test were done to me that no one would want to watch.
he stayed over in my room with my mom waking anytime i made a noise to make sure i was alright.
he put lotion on my hands so i felt taken care of and was comfortable.
he made me smile when i wanted to cry.
he decided to trust God with my life and our future.
he REALLY got to know the people closest to me 

he stayed by my side for 7 days.
he was there when he could have left.

he is my best friend.
he is the love of my life.
he is family.

Thank You {Z}.  You have changed my life.
i don't know if i can tell you how much you mean to me. but i'll try



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog...this is really sweet and great pics

Marzel said...

Thank you Suz! I love you!