Monday, January 17, 2011

Distance

absence makes the heart grow fonder.
we've heard so many times.
absence will make your heart grow stronger. 
that's what I'm claiming for your life.


{My Friend}
you will be missed and prayed for from your family here.
we will think of you often. talk of how excited we are for you.
we believe in you.  we believe in the work that God has done in your life and will continue to do.

thank you for your friendship in my life.  for your encouragement to keep growing and blogging along the way.  I promise I will send them as they come.  I wanted to make sure that I sent this one to you...

I hope you read it and know that it's you who has encouraged me to put my thoughts back out there.  Thank you for that!  For being strong for me and with me through some of my hardest times! 

I love you.  We love you! 
it's not goodbye - it's see you soon!

No comments: