Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A year ago today.



I haven't had too many IMMEDIATE answers to prayers. But living with the Colvins is one of them.

It was a year ago today that I moved in with a family that has blessed me more than words can say. Waking up to the pitter patter of Marley's little feet in the kitchen. The amount of joy and laughter she brings - just by being herself. Being greeted at the door by 2 (almost) 100 lb dogs and having a "big sister" and another "big brother" figure in my life to be able to talk to about anything and everything has been amazing!



They are a very strong family. Their love for each other is evident in what they do and how they give. They have had someone "in need" live with them for their whole married life! I want to be like that!

I love that we draw the best out in each other also!

It doesn't seem like it's been a year. It feels like I've always lived here... Like they've always been a part of the family - and I've always been a part of theirs.

It's been an amazing year! I'm so thankful they'll be in my life for the rest of it. And only pray that I can somehow bless them like they've blessed me!

Love you Colvins!

No comments: