Monday, October 19, 2009

Dear Bambi,

When you see my headlights... PLEASE MOVE. The {deer in headlights} look is not so cute on you. You were so close. 2 steps away from safety. Better luck next time.

Sincerely,
Stella. (my broken car)


I took Bambi out on Thursday night. Didn't mean to... but he was in the way. I had looked down at the clock - to see what time it was. Looked up and there he was.

My car spun on the highway one full time and then a half a spin in the ditch so I was facing the oncoming traffic.

life lessons from Bambi.

  • When something destructive is coming your way: MOVE!!
  • Sometimes we have to go deeper into a ditch to get out of it
  • A smile goes a long way when you're stuck
  • When your coffee spills all over our coat - enjoy the smell
  • Having FB on your phone is a good thing for emergencies
  • Life is short.
  • Invest in people.
  • Love as much as you can.
Thank you Bambi for the lessons learned. {reminders}

No comments: