Wednesday, October 28, 2009

knows me well

I get joy out of little things.
little details.
knowing that someone THOUGHT of me.

I don't LOVE {gifts}.
I love the thought put into a gift.

This year I got some of the most amazing gifts.

{sacrificed precious sleep} given to make me breakfast.
an {amazing meal} "Ufda Tacos" still dreaming of them
{time spent} with the people that I'm the closest to
{surprise lunch} in UpTown
messages {through out my birthday week}
songs sung on my {VoiceMail} etc.

AND... {a decorative box}

a box filled with the things that I love. or NEED.

A piggy bank.
Mittens.
Picture Frame.

The Box alone was so thoughtful.

These things may not seem like a big deal.
what each thing means to me is a big deal.
the fact that the giver KNOWS ME WELL.
That Means The Most!

Thank you for knowing me well!

No comments: