Thursday, October 22, 2009

i love

Perfectly Awkward Moments.

the ones where you think... "did that REALLY just happen?" or "did anyone else just see what I saw?" in those moments I wish that my eyes were little video cameras to replay the moments for the people around me. Because I know that I'll never be able to describe how amazingly awkward they were. I will probably use too many words and be the only one laughing. But they are too good to not TRY to share.

Like this woman.

I was in the ladies room - in a stall minding my own business (as you do in the stalls of a ladies room). She came in talking on her cell phone... (I've NEVER understood this and always have the urge to flush a few times just for fun - you can't really pretend you're somewhere else then)... she was speaking a foreign language and all of the sudden in CLEAR and eager English said, "blah blah blah... 'HOLY HANNAH' blah blah blah" I almost burst into laughter when I heard it. Where did she get "Holy Hannah" and how funny that those were her only English words of choice!

I've encountered so many moments like this recently. Little things. Details of the day that just make me giggle. I hope you get as much joy out of moments like this as I do!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's ALL about the little things Sis. i love'em too!!! :)