Monday, October 5, 2009

little things

I love days like today. where i NOTICE answered prayer. when it looked like I may lose A LOT... I decided I would trust that what was "meant" to happen, would. what good does worrying do? (especially when it is usually my default)

earlier this month A LOT was at stake. I felt specifically that I could, "Trust God and He would Provide" that I needed to "Not Worry - and just put myself out there" SO SPECIFICALLY...

I needed to sell ~$3,000 personally with lia sophia to keep management status.

I had 5 parties scheduled. so I felt pretty good and confident - it wouldn't be a problem.

Then 2 parties rescheduled (the 2 that I EXPECTED to have large sales)...

My 3 shows that I DID have - turned out to be AMAZING shows. So much fun!!

One hostess decided to start selling and the other shows were more than $1,000 in sales each.

It was the week before "month end", I thought about putting my own money into it - so that I wouldn't lose my status... but I had PROMISED myself that I wouldn't no matter what... I had a whisper of a thought, "Just Trust Me and put yourself out there" So I emailed a few past customers who expressed interest in purchasing this month...

The morning of our "fiscal month end" I got an email of orders - that put me $68 over what I needed to sell!

This month was a great reminder to me to know that I'm taken care of. No matter what my situation. What my need. How large or small. Also - that I have to put myself out there.

I love the little things. and days like today!