Sunday, August 21, 2011

trust. vs. fear.

I know I need to trust and not fear.  So I choose to do that now.  Instead of listing all of the things that I'm afraid of - I'm going to list the things that I trust. 

I trust that God has a plan.
I trust that He knows it and will reveal it when timing is right.
I trust that it will be His timing - NOT mine.
I trust that His will for me is good - pleasing and perfect.
I trust that nothing can stand between us.
I trust that He is pursuing me.  For my whole heart.
I trust that He has my best interest in mind.
I trust that He is for me - not against me.
I trust that He will give me the desires of my heart.
I trust His love.
I trust His friendship.
I trust His guidance.
I trust who I am in Him.
I trust that He WILL complete what He's started.
I trust He will fulfill his promises.
I trust that I will be and am HELD.

No comments: