Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 3: of {30 till I'm 30}

I was sitting in the conservatory at Como Zoo playing solitare on my phone waiting for "SOMEONE" I heard heals and turned and saw my cousin Sarah!



I was so excited to see her.
I was a bit anxious - because this was the first day that I didn't know ANYTHING about.
Sarah and I have always wanted to hang out - outside of family shin digs - but haven't much
Hopefully this is a start of a new thing!

I thouroughly enjoyed hanging out.
We talked for 3 HOURS.
We had a lot to catch up on.
She is amazing.
Brilliant.
Beautiful.
on the inside and out.

I love when you leave your time with someone
and you feel better than before you were with them.
That's how I feel today.
Learning about my cousin.  Where she's been. Who she is.
Sharing where I've been and who I am.

I loved laughing with you Sarah
talking about deep things.
hard things. sweet things.
how we are going to change the world
and what we think and "know" about ourselves!
"today I can live with out - knowing that tomorrow is full"'
"You're gorgeous..." "I know - Thank you!"

I love you Cuz!
Thank you for celebrating LIFE with me!
Our lives.  Our futures. and Today!


No comments: