Thursday, September 22, 2011

timing

I know that my timing is not impeccable.
but HIS IS.

I am more aware of EVERYTHING in life right now.
I am watching closely all of my moves.
I am living with purpose and taking in each day as it comes.
I am pursuing the things that I dream about instead of just dreaming.
I am thankful for this new found place in life.

I have known in my head that God's timing is impeccable.
but I haven't necessarily known it with my heart.
or it could possibly be the opposite.

I trust God.
I trust Him that
"His ways are higher than mine"
"the JOY of the Lord is my strength"
"He knows when I sit and when I rise.
He knows the numbers of hairs on my head"
"He has my tears bottled"
"His plans for me are of a hope and a future"

I have wanted things in my life to progress faster than they do.
Healing. Motivation. Questions of "why am I where I am"
but then God proves Himself.
That His timing is perfect.
Though I itch for things to go faster.

When there is something scheduled in my life and it is rescheduled
{it wasn't time for that yet}
I'd rather be in His timing than my own - because I know that His is the best.

Catching up with old friends has been amazing.
Talking with my Life Coach - is what it's supposed to be - life giving.

I have seen now that if I hadn't gone through the places that I've been - physically, spiritually, emotionally I wouldn't be able to give what I can now give and be where I'm supposed to be. 

There's a point where a light bulb goes off ... and you think "this all was worth it - if only for this one thing"  I may not understand everything, but I do know that God's timing is impeccable!

No comments: