Monday, January 26, 2009

Can't get enough

Of my sister - before she goes!

Not really sure what to do about Australia... when should I go over with Krista?

I am DREAMING of going over there with her right now instead of the end of March. To help get her settled and to see everything with her. If I visit later... I don't think we will have as much time together.

BUT it's a lot to get together by February 24th. I guess if I'm supposed to go now - it will all come together and I'll go.

No matter when I go I have to get my stuff together to get a tourist VISA, buy a plane ticket, have spending money and pay bills BEFORE I go... there's a lot to think about and plan for in a little period of time.

It's been a great month for closings and lia sophia... so either way I should be able to swing it. I TOTALLY want to go now - but we will see.

I don't know if I can wait until March to go...?

Did I mention I need a Vaca right now??? And that I can't get enough of my sis before she leaves. I'm going to miss her - like no one's business. I wish she could just pack me up in her suitcase... I don't think I'm going to like this being half way across the world. Good that it's only for a short period of time!

PS - Joel should move back. Or closer. Or we could move out to him. I'm used to him being gone... but don't like being used to it.

No comments: