Thursday, January 15, 2009

RCE

TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY!

I feel like I'm having a baby or something... or it's the day before my wedding. I don't know what EITHER of those is like - but I'm assuming it's something like this. It doesn't seem like IT'S HERE... but it is!

There are so many things still to do. But it's under control. There is so much anticipation! I can't wait to be able to provide a girls night out for so many women! We have about 128 RSVPed... so that is SO MUCH FUN!

I hope people are blessed by this event!

Every woman wants to feel special - NEEDS to feel special and loved and Beautiful!

We GET to provide that tomorrow. We GET to provide a fun experience - a night where every women will feel special. A night where we can all get what we need out of it!

It's been amazing to see it all come together! Having an idea come alive is amazing!

I can't wait for our Red Carpet Event!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you girls have a good time!