Friday, January 30, 2009

STELLA is BACK!

I got my baby back! She is all clean and FIXED. I'm laughing at myself for how much I love my car - but I seriously do. I've missed my auto start so much. It was awesome how it all worked out...

My car had to go in - but the shop didn't have openings until the 26th... She was drivable until then. My parents and Megan were going out of town that day - so I had 2 options in cars to borrow. Megan and RC graciously let me use hers while she was gone... (so I didn't have to pay anything for a rental)... I got a call yesterday saying that she was done and I could come get her - but I wasn't able to yesterday (and honestly didn't have the money to go get her - $500 deductible)...

I've been on a CASH BUDGET... which is hard - because I am paying things off as I go - and don't have much extra right now for a cushion... SO - I wouldn't have been able to pick her up yesterday. I looked this morning and my check from ET was deposited already - so I could go get her! YAY!

I'm learning to rely on God for everything. My prayer has been that he would provide financially for what I NEED - not the extra's but what I need - I have seen that so many times I can't even explain. It's been amazing! Having total dependence on Him! He knows what I need - and he won't hold it back!

Stella's got her groove back! I love my car!

No comments: