Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sad Today...

Don't really know why I'm sad. But I am.

Life is good. It still will be good after February... (Joel & Krista leave the country for Peru and Australia)

I think realization is setting in now.

I'm SO EXCITED for both of them! They have to go - this is a chance of a lifetime! If I didn't have a bunch going on here I would want to be out of the country for a while too! To experience other cultures. To be immersed in it! To do something BIG on my own. There aren't TOO MANY people who can say they've lived in another country on their own for a while.

I'm missing my sister already and she's here! I feel like I can't get enough time with her before she leaves. I wish Joel were here so we could do the same thing with him!!

I can't wait to hear stories and see pictures and visit. But today I'm sad. It sucks.

No comments: