Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Friends all over the world!

Crazy to think that in a month I will have 4 friends in 4 different countries ... FOR MONTHS!!

Right now I've got a friend biking across Africa! - so nice to hear from him.

I have a friend who is playing Basket Ball in Lebbenon - miss him.

My sister will be in Australia in a month - I'm so proud of her AND I don't know how I'm going to handle it!

My Brother will be in Peru in a month... can't wait to hear about his studies and adventures - there totally won't be a dull moment I'm sure!

My Mom and Dad are in the state - but getting away together for a week - this week.

My roommates Megan and Marley - are visiting Megan's family... (they're in the country just away... and right now)

My other roommate RC is going on a Mission Trip to Mexico in February...

HOLY CRAP!! I don't know if I've ever had this many people close to me take trips this close together or this far away for an extended period of time.

I'm not that great with Good Byes... they kind of freak me out. But I'm so excited for each person!

I guess I just have to plan a trip soon!

No comments: