Thursday, January 1, 2009

Don't want to go in there...

So I was sitting at home this afternoon - looking at the door to my storage closet. I wanted to start the year off right - organizing - getting things ready for this year. In business. Personally. Everything. My storage room hasn't really been touched since I moved in. I just close the door - not looking at the mess or dealing with the mess. I go in as quick as I can to grab the one thing that I need and then leave right away.

It made me think of where I am in life... I think there are things in all of us - that we don't want to face. We don't want to see... but we have to!

I NEED to clean out that storage room to be the most productive that I can be! I need to clean out some things in life to live the most abundant life.

I'm excited for a New Year of Beginnings!

I will clean the closet.

No comments: