Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Organizing Events

Our NEW Spring/Summer lia sophia catalog comes out in February

SO... we're having a RED CARPET EVENT to premier our new line of jewelry

A few months ago I heard the idea of doing a Fashion Show as a premier ... I hadn't even thought of this. It just clicked with me - that this is what we were going to do!

We have the PERFECT venue (a church in Bloomington) - I saw in my head how it all would come together!

The point of the evening is to show off our new line - but MORE to show everyone that comes an amazing time!

We don't really get many chances to dress up (as women outside of High School) and the majority of us LOVE to dress up and have a special occasion! I'm so excited to be able to provide that!

We will have a RED CARPET. We will have Paparatzzi. We will have Food and Drinks. We will have drawings for gifts. A FASHION SHOW and VIP seating for the FASHION SHOW.

I get to put together the outfits for the FASHION SHOW - the jewelry and the clothes. ALL of the outfits are being provided by the BUCKLE at the Mall of America! I am so excited about this! It's amazing when people get behind an idea of yours and support you! We've got 7 sponsors for the evening so far!

We will be giving away gifts all through out the night. Jewelry. FREE Facials. FREE Massages. FREE pair of jeans from the Buckle. Gifts from a Health Club. Mary Kay. ReMax. Executive Title.

It's so awesome when it all comes together! When what you see in your head happens!

I really love organizing events!

January 15th 2009 - our RED CARPET PREMIER EVENT - Spring/Summer 2009 Collection

It will be a blast!

No comments: