Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 10: of {30 till I'm 30}

I'm finding myself filling my schedule with surprises of my own. 
This is a really fun one!

Mel is a great friend from College.
She is one of the most amazing singer songwriters that you'll ever hear!
Her words and her voice are calming, powerful and encouraging!

It's so precious to me when I hear a friend say, "Man I've missed your hugs"
No matter how long it's been from the last time we've seen each other
that is our first reaction to each other!
She is tender and beautiful.  So welcoming.

I haven't seen Mel since about April and she's moving to Florida this week.
But hopefully I'll see her in the sunshine state this winter!

She was spending the day with her "sweet little buddy" and invited me along so we could catch up before she leaves.

Here is the surprise.
I'm starting to bring my camera everywhere.
To capture the candid sweet things of life. 

So here are some sweet candid moments between Mel and her "sweet little buddy"!











{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}


PART TWO

Krista told me,"Your surprise is on your bed when you get home... "




it was a note from one of "MY GIRLS"

I have known her WELL since she was in the 6th grade - going through STARS at Church.
I've been her camp counselor - her "leader"
but more importantly a friend and a sis. 


She is an amazing, beautiful talented woman!
She is strong! in personality and in pursuing her dreams.
She makes me laugh and is a great person to cry with.
Love's chick flicks.  I think she loves them more than I do!

It's been awesome to be a part of her life and watch her grow into the woman that she is today!

Thank you for your note!!
It means so much to me.
I looked to see who signed it before I read it! 
I was so excited!!  Love you to the moon.

I LOVE seeing people in person
but it was an awesome thing to stay at home too!
{I never would have thought that I would say that... I typically would rather be OUT}

I TOOK A NAP and got a great work out in...
I've been under the weather for the last few days -
so I'm ready to go now for my in person dates for the next few days!


Each day has been perfect! 
Thank you for your Love.

No comments: