Saturday, October 8, 2011

Day 14: of {30 till 30}

PHOTO SHOOT + SURPRISE


I've been looking forward to Claire's 6 month shoot for 3 months now {since our last shoot together}.  We talked about going to Mill City - because that is where Tim and Angie were married.    Here are a few quick images from this morning :)










LANGS
... one of my favorite parts of today is how Ange told me "we're your 1:30" ...
I wish SO BADLY that I had a picture of it!

 we were "walking to our cars" Tim was pushing Claire in the stroller and Angie and I were walking next to each other.  She STOPPED.  JUMPED SIDEWAYS.  THREW HER ARMS IN THE AIR. and said, "We're your 1:30" with the HUGEST SMILE on her face!  Anyone who knows Angie is probably giggling right now - because it is SO HER.  I love her with everything!  She wears her heart on her sleeve and has huge compassion for people and excitement in life.  I don't remember a time that I've seen her upset.  If she gets upset it doesn't last for long {except maybe about being accused that she has the keys to Tim's car... when they were in his sweatshirt pocket} :)

THEN... my next favorite part is how Tim just smiled at her and said as we were all laughing, "Well... that's not really how I would have told you... I would have said, when you asked 'what are your plans for this afternoon?' I would have said, we've got plans with someone at 1:30... and then let you know that it was with you" I love how he analyzed the situation and conversation. Anyone who knows Tim is probably laughing now too - because it's exactly them. 

I love them.
They balance each other and bring out the best.
Any time with Tim and Angie you know you're going to laugh... and laugh A LOT.
They are great friends of mine.
They are amazing pastors - compassionate, inviting and challenging.
They are such sweet parents - they melt in anything to do with Claire.
They love culture and people - traveling the world to bring life where there was destruction.
They both love learning and growth.
Angie is a bass player.  HOW SWEET IS THAT.
They work together.
They support each other.
They love God and drawing people closer to Him.

Tim and Angie have both been there for me in such meaningful ways in the last year.  I remember the look on Angie's face the first time I saw her after the stroke.  I knew that they were great friends of mine - and amazing people - but when things are the hardest in life the comfort of friends and family is such a priceless gift.  They give that gift so freely!

Langs. I am thankful for your family in my life! 
You're the people that when anyone spends time with you - they leave better!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to meet Tim, Angie and little Claire-bear and experience a photo shoot with you, Suzy! The photos turned out awesome! I had a lot of fun and so glad I could witness this!