Thursday, October 20, 2011

Day 26: of {30 til 30}


Leslie Jones
is family. 

Her smile is contagious. 
Her concern is genuine. 
Her advice is open. 
Her love is deep. 
Her laughter is uplifting. 
Her hugs are tight. 
Her friendship is irreplaceable. 
She is constant and giving. 


Leslie has been in my life for about 20 years. 
I am so thankful to work with her now - but more for the friendship. 
She is like a big sister. 


Have you ever seen something and thought, "I'd love to get one of those" but you don't ever ask someone - because that would be weird.?
That's what I thought about Edible Arrangements

I've seen them and thought about giving one... but didn't REALLY think I'd get one. 




I got one today. 
Leslie said that she's always wanted to give one...
Perfection. 
She thought of everything... I get to keep the mug {for my smoothies} it has kale in it {for my smoothies} AND it's really pretty!  

I had to have the white/dark chocolate covered banana and then... share the rest! 



THANK YOU LES!  
Love You.



No comments: