Saturday, October 15, 2011

Day 21: of {30 til 30}

Getting picked up at my house, for a surprise is A BIT intimidating!

I was HOPING that it would be Staci! 

I opened the door and Stace SCREAMED "SURPRISE". 
I jumped back, freaked out - even though I knew it was coming. 
I couldn't stop smiling!!  ALL NIGHT!

That's what every time with Staci is.
My belly hurts from laughing whenever we're together...
who needs the gym?

I never thought that a game of "communist church" our sophomore year would bring such an amazing friendship!

You are my best friend. 
Deep.
Beautiful.
Funny.
Protective.
Loving.
Soft.
Honest.
Inspiring.
Enlightening.
Strong.
Sensitive.
Inviting.
Crafy.
Quirky.
Loving.
Protective.
{yes I did say those twice}.
AMAZING hugger.
Talented.
Gorgeous.
Fashionable.
Comfortable.
HOME.
Anytime we are together I feel at home!  

Whether it's hanging out eating sugar cookies and frosting because we NEED each other to get through the "JOYS" of life.  Or we're REALLY enjoying life - our families - our friends - BFs or former BFs :)  
LIFE IS JUST BETTER WITH YOU!

We decided in High School that we'd be friends till we're 68 ... and then we'd decide {on HER birthday since she's younger}... the rules are that no matter where we're living we HAVE to see each other at least ONCE a YEAR until we're 68.  I think that we're going to have to prolong it a bit.  Pretty sure I'd love to be neighbors in an "assisted living" home with her!

Thank you for loving me how you do. 
And for loving everyone around you.
You have an empathy that is almost unknown.
We've been through a lot on our own - but have never been alone - because we've had each other.

I love you more than I can say!  


"Dad... just take pictures... like Mom would.  Just candid"
- Poor Dave -
He did a good job though... capturing the moment!


I love the cheek to cheek smile and your scrunched up nose. 



No comments: