Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 23: of {30 til 30}

My Aunt Julie

I've never known how similar my Aunt Julie and I are...

this was one of the best surprises...
I am a sucker for back massages!! 

I didn't know that Julie had a massage table and that she could give massages... ALSO - most people think that they're going to "break me" when they give me a massage - but Julie listened to me when I said that she can't - and I like deep tissue massages! 

She had our whole basement set up as a spa!!  Candles and everything!  There was a heating pad at my feet {they are ALWAYS cold} and a space heater with a sheet hung by the stairs to keep the warmth in.

It was so thoughtful and special to me! 

We got to talk for a few hours after the massage.  I am so thankful for this time with my friends and family.  Not only just being in the same space with them... but getting to know them more.  It makes me crave time with my family!  Why haven't we done things like this before?

spending TIME together.  I loved it.  And definitely want to get together more!

Thank you Julie for your time and for using something that you love to make me feel completely special and loved. 

Love you!! 




SO RELAXED!


No comments: