Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 16: {30 till 30}

Rachel and Dallas. 

when I heard "Savage Depot" this morning I knew exactly who I was meeting. 
Or at least I thought I did.  
I never KNOW... even when I think I have an idea. 
I was right today. 

Rachel drove up as I was getting out of my car and I didn't recognize her or the car
{she's now a minivan mom... which I will never be} :)   

Rach and I have been friends since 2nd grade. 
I moved to Burnsville and we lost touch for a FEW YEARS. 
thank you FB for bringing old friends back together. 

I fell in love with Dallas when I met him at 3 months and he still has my heart!
I love reconnecting with people and have am blessed to be able to capture sweet moments. 
There is something about capturing moments in a family's life that invites you in as Family. 
That connection is so precious to me!






I have memories of Rachel from when we were little
but it's the memories that we're creating now that mean so much. 
She is an awesome friend, mom, wife, business woman. 


Her organization amazes me.  I want to be more like her!
I love her heart! 
I'm thankful for her friendship and place in my life.  
She challenges me and encourages me in ways I don't think she even knows!


Thanks Rach and Dallas for the Depot Date!
It'll always be {our place}  
Can't wait to bring the new sweet baby there!  


{Belly Love} pictures soon to come!

 {gotta love the self portrait - long arm pictures}


Love you guys!


 {}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}


PART 2  

Cole Michael Swearengin 

what a sweet sweet surprise. 
He was a few days late {takes after his mommy - family joke... not mine} :)

I got a text from Heather around 6am this morning that he was born last night. 
I couldn't wait to get to the hospital to see him, Heather, Steve and Brady!

Here are a few images from the morning!  

He is SO SWEET and chill. He was relaxed the whole time - looking so adorable.  
All I could do was stare at him!






Swearengins are a family that will forever have a huge place in my heart and life. 
I got to take Brady's NB photos and capture his 1st year... his big blue eyes are captivating!
His personality completely matches! 

He was my little best friend when he came to visit me in the hospital last year.
We spoke the same language.  He won't ever remember it - but it was a turning point for me. 

This visit to the hospital was MUCH different!  
Hamming it up for the camera - loving his new baby brother and wanting "nacks"








Can't wait to do Cole's NB shoot later this week!  
Love you guys and appreciate your friendship in my life.


No comments: