Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Day 18: of {30 till 30}

AMANDA ARBUCKLE
she is not only one of the best co-workers but also a GREAT friend!


"Have a great day!  See you in the morning."
I had no clue she was my surprise until I was almost at Jo Jo's ... I was trying to think which of my friends would be able to DO 2:30... and she came to mind - I was hoping it was her.  We hang out about 5 days a week... but I could hang out with her pretty much any time - any place!


I've known Amanda for most of my life through TLC. 
Growing up going to TLC - her older brother and I were in the same grade
Working at TLC - while I was in high school I had her younger brother in the baby room 
AND NOW - we work together just about every day in the baby room. 

She is one of the sweetest people I know. 
She and her mom {Teri - who is like family} always have a smile on their face. 
Her attitude is contagious ... she is positive and loving. 
Her concern for people, families, babies and "going green" is impressive and just natural! 

I love each day that we get together! 
Usually it's:
feeding, playing, changing, napping {babies not us}, changing, feeding, playing
and a lot of catching up in the in between time. 

It is so sweet to do what we love. 
Caring for babies and watching them grow is a blessing for all of us. 

Thanks for talking, listening, laughing and just enjoying the ride together! 
I'm excited for the upcoming years ;) ;)


Hanging out with Amanda more now, has been so sweet.
Love you Amanda! 
thank you for today!




I've started making Smoothies every morning - which have gotten a lot of attention {because they are BRIGHT GREEN}.  I love this book that Amanda got I can't wait to try out these recipes!

ALSO... we talk about doing things to make our brains stronger... so I LOVE this book.  I've already read one chapter!  I'm excited for the exercises!  I guess there's another book called "Better than Chocolate" - so I'm on the search for that book now too.

No comments: